THE SERVICEMIND – HOW TO LEAD ATTRACT CLIENT LOYALTY
Service is on a decline in America – but not for those companies who employ, The “ServiceMind.” They recognize that customer care and delivering on promises, at any cost, is always worth it. “The ServiceMind” represents both an organizational and personal commitment to continuous improvement. Service in all aspects is a continuous journey to the ultimate business challenge, client loyalty. There is no finish line for client loyalty. It’s no longer client satisfaction but client loyalty that is the key to business success.
“The ServiceMind” program examines how to generate loyalty with attitudes and actions that extend from every dimension of the company; its whole portfolio of products and services, and most importantly, from its people.
“The ServiceMind” Program Shows You How To:
- Focus on the clients needs, internal and external.
- Start with the service in your own office.
- Build client relationships to bond trust.
- Partner based on ethics.
- Anticipate needs and expectations of clients after the sale.
- Create an enjoyable work environment.
- Instill leadership and motivation.
- Activate effective listening and communication.
- Provide education and training.
- Empower internally.
- Measure and enact accountability.
“This program’s greatest impact occurs when these issues are customized to your organization’s needs; your people, products, customers, and conditions. Give us a call. You’ll be happy you did.”
– Doug Trenary